Solar Water Pumping
Is Water Pumping Confusing To You – Call Us For Help
Solar Water Pumping is one of the most effective and affordable ways to move water more efficiently.
- Solar Direct Water Pumping uses the daylight hours (when sun is shining on the panels), to pump water into a holding tank or reservoir, for using as needed. These systems are simpler and cost less to set-up, but have a limited operating window.
- Solar / Battery Based Water Pumping includes batteries, charge controller and necessary other components to allow for water pumping day or night as needed.
Uses of Solar Water Pumping include:
- Solar well for water collection
- Irrigating from a pond or tank
- Water supply for livestock
- Everyday home and garden use
- Solar powered pressure tanks
- Emergency water supply